First things first, search our jobs and see if there are any open roles in your chosen field. If you'd love to join Thales but don't know where you could fit in, try using our matching tool.
We have a continuous application window so we will screen every application as it arrives and fill the available roles as quickly as possible.
Online application form
This is your opportunity to stand out from the crowd by telling us why you want to work for Thales. Make sure you complete the application form as comprehensively as possible in order to progress to the next stage.
Online aptitude and strength tests
You’ll need to complete online aptitude and strengths based tests as part of the application process. These are aimed at measuring your critical reasoning ability and your potential work strengths, enabling us to see whether you might be a good fit for Thales.
This is where we get to see you in action and you can find out more about our organisation. You’ll undertake a variety of activities to put you through your paces, including a group exercise and interview. Preparation is key so ensure that you have researched our organisation and the role that you have chosen to apply for.
If you successfully complete the assessment centre, you’ll be offered a position at Thales. We’ll let you know all the details of the role and will start the onboarding process in order to prepare you for your future career.
Hints & Tips
- THE APPLICATION FORM IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE AND STAND OUT FROM THE REST. MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AS PASSIONATELY AS POSSIBLE.
- HAVE A GO AT PRACTISING THE ONLINE APTITUDE TESTS – PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
- BEFORE ATTENDING ONE OF OUR ASSESSMENT CENTRES, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH OUR ORGANISATION AND THE ROLE YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR – KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
- PLAN AND ORGANISE YOUR TIME – WHETHER PLANNING HOW TO GET TO US, OR HOW LONG TO SPEND COMPLETING TIME-LIMITED EXERCISES.
- BECOME FAMILIAR WITH OUR COMPETENCIES AND COMPANY CULTURE BY LOOKING AT OUR WEBSITE AND CONNECTING WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
- ASK QUESTIONS AND SHOW YOU’RE KEEN. YOU’LL GAIN A BETTER IDEA ABOUT OUR BUSINESS AND SEE IF WE’RE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL, BE CONFIDENT AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE.